EmigratieBeurs and Privacy
EmigratieBeurs B.V. produces and sells tickets for event organisations/event partners EmigratieBeurs and EmigratieMagazine.
We promise that
We will handle your personal information with respect and keep you in control.
It is important that you know what personal data is collected about you and how we use it.
Below you will find our explanation. If you would like more information or if you have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details in the 'Contact’ section below.
Our privacy promise
We promise that if you buy tickets for our events, only we and the event organiser will use your personal data. We make every effort to protect your information. Of course, you will also have control over this yourself. When it comes to marketing, we don't share anything without your permission, and you can always change your preferences. We keep your personal information safe, and we are committed to maintaining your trust.
How our privacy statement applies to you depends on how you deal with us. For example, if you:
- buy a ticket from us, we use the information you provide to fulfil both our and the Event Partners' obligations to you in providing that service and, where permitted, to keep you informed of other events that may be of interest to you; and
What information do we have and where do we get it from?
We collect and store various types of information about you when you purchase tickets, create an account, contact us, and use our websites, apps, and social media.
- When you purchase a ticket or create an account, we collect your information which, depending on the service we provide, may include your contact and billing information.
- When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post on social media, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
How do we use your information and why?
We collect and use your information for a variety of reasons, including timely and appropriate notification of your favourite events, sharing news, for marketing purposes and as otherwise required by law.
1. For the execution of our agreement with you.
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example, to buy a ticket) so that we can:
- process your order
- accept your payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
2. For our legitimate business interests
- Conduct market research and analysis to improve and adapt our products and services.
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing (see section 3 below).
- Send you customer service emails, including reservation confirmations and event reminders.
- Prevent or detect illegal behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or in other cases permitted by law. For example, making sure that tickets get into the hands of real fans. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our trademarks or those of our Event Partner), fraud or other crimes.
- Guarantee the safety of our activities and those of our Event Partners.
- Create a profile for you to help us customize our services to you. For example, if you buy tickets to our trade fairs and you have agreed to our marketing, we will inform you about other trade fairs and (online) magazines that we think you may be interested in.
About your personal settings
We can give you more relevant information if we know you better. To ensure that our messages and website are relevant to you, we will create a user profile with the information we know about you and how you use our services.
Switching off personalisation
After you have used our 'unsubscribe' link in our communications, we will stop all forms of personalisation and communication. We will no longer use your information to determine what you might be interested in. This means that you will not receive any personal recommendations and that you will no longer receive the newsletters and e-mails for which you have unsubscribed.
Is switching off personalisation the same as disabling cookies?
3. What you have given your permission for
- To contact you with information or offers regarding our future events, products or services - this may be via email, via web alerts, or social media platforms. You can change your marketing preferences at any time, see the section "Your choices and rights" below.
Who do we share your data with and why?
We may share your information with the Event Partner(s) - such as the event organiser and other third parties involved in the service provided.
- With the EmigratieBeurs family of companies that provide services to us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support.
- Our third party service providers (also called data processors), such as cloud computing providers, who deliver the IT infrastructure around which our products and systems are built.
- We may share your information with our Event Partners for the purpose of running the event and for other reasons described in their privacy statement. We always mention the Event Partners when you buy a ticket and you can always subscribe to receive their marketing.
- When you purchase tickets, we may disclose your data to the seller for the purpose of fulfilling the order - which means you will be assured of getting the ticket that you purchased.
- Government agencies or other competent bodies where permitted or required to do so by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our company.
Your choices and rights
You can, for example, choose to receive marketing material from us. You also have the right to access the information we have about you.
If you have given us your consent, you may rescind it as follows.
- In order not to receive any more marketing from us, you can simply 'unsubscribe'. The unsubscribe instructions are in each of the emails or newsletters that we send, or simply contact us, and we’ll do it for you.
- By using the 'unsubscribe' link, we will stop all forms of personalisation and communication. We will no longer use your data to determine what you might be interested in. This means that you will not receive any personal recommendations and that you will no longer receive the newsletters for which you have unsubscribed.
You also have rights to how your personal information is used, including:
- The right to object to the processing of your data by us.
- The right to ask for your data to be deleted or to be no longer used.
- The right to request a copy of the data we have about you.
- The right to adapt, alter or update any information you provide (if you have an account with us, you may also do so by logging in and updating your information).
Maintaining your information
We have security measures in place to protect your data. The security measures we use depend on the type of information we collect.
We will not retain your data longer than is necessary to provide the services you have requested, for the purposes described in this policy and for the legal purposes for which we are required to retain the information. We will securely delete your data when it is no longer needed for these purposes, in accordance with our company policy.
If you have any questions about the above, or our approach to privacy, our dedicated Privacy Office, including our Data Protection Officer, will be there to help: email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file containing a small amount of data that is downloaded to the device that gives you access to our site and stored on the hard disk of your device. These cookies have various purposes. They ensure, for example, that our site recognises your device when you revisit the site, that you receive the correct content and that information is stored about your preferences or services that we provide you. Web beacons or similar files may perform the same function. In this document, we use the term "cookies" to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
Which cookies do we use?
The cookies on our site can be divided into four categories:
Some cookies are essential to the operation of our site. These cookies allow us, for example, to identify users so that they can redeem a discount or log into their account. If you disable these cookies, you will not receive any discount or access to your account.
We use functional cookies to remember your discount code or preferences, for example, if you have changed the preferences of your account settings.
Advertising or tracking cookies
Third party cookies
Changing browser settings
If you do not want to allow all cookies, you can change your browser settings. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. For more information, please see below or in the "Help" menu of the browser.
If you change your settings and block cookies, certain features on our site will no longer be available and you may not be able to make the best use of our site.
Want to know more?
Want to know more? Please refer to Consuwijzer.nl
Exhibitors privacy statement (fairs and events)
PlusProducties produces 50PlusBeurs, Nationale GezondheidsBeurs, AllergieBeurs, CamperExpo, EmigratieBeurs (Emigration Expo), as well as concerts, congresses and events.
As a (potential) exhibitor at our trade fairs and events, you provide PlusProducties with personal data, e.g. by your participation in the fair or by requesting information.
Within the framework of a trade fair or event, PlusProducties may process the following data from you:
- Name and address details;
- Contact details, such as (mobile) telephone number and email address;
- Image material:
- Date of birth:
- Date of visit;
- Number of visits;
- Internal administration number;
- Areas of interest;
- Information for lead generation;
- Opt-in information;
- Visit registrations in your name;
- Badge & ticket scans:
- when scanning your badge or ticket at the entrance to determine the number of visitors and to gain an insight into show/no-show
- Position and company name;
- Decision power;
- Sector/branch where you work;
- Interest in PlusProducties services;
- Interest in offers (from third parties);
- Mode of transport;
- Click behaviour;
- Transactions with history;
- IP address;
- Contents of your communication with PlusProducties;
- Data from evaluations and customer satisfaction surveys;
- Authority to sign;
- CofC data;
- VAT number;
- Cost centre;
- Invoice address;
- Social media;
- Payment details;
- Registration number;
- Contents of parking form and data on parking privileges;
- Lost property and any personal data in or on it;
- Data on your declaration form with incidents concerning theft or damages;
- Camera images with time, date and place;
- Contents of fault messages.
Purpose of the processing
PlusProducties processes these personal data for various purposes, such as:
- Communication purposes;
- Organisation and execution of agreements regarding (participation in) trade fairs and events;
- Handling parking space reservations;
- Granting access to parking provisions;
- Assigning parking privileges (providing parking passes, exit tickets and the like);
- Reading in and sending login codes;
- Selling products;
- Delivery of services;
- Processing and handling orders (including catering);
- Customer management, PR and marketing, including sending mailings and information about the products and services of PlusProducties;
- Lead generation;
- Cross-selling and upselling;
- Finding equivalent profiles/acquisition purposes;
- Improving services;
- Drawing up analyses for the improvement of the service experience;
- Monitoring, collecting and following up leads;
- Building up interest profiles for advertisement purposes;
- Personalisation and improvement of digital marketing campaigns;
- Executing specific actions and competitions;
- Executing (customer satisfaction) surveys;
- Invoicing and payment purposes;
- Handling payment disputes;
- The security of buildings, premises and goods;
- Processing theft or damages reports;
- Registration and handling of lost property;
- Protecting people's safety;
- Recording and handling faults, complaints and incidents;
- Performing payments;
- Collecting payments on account, including using the services of third parties;
- Handling disputes and having audits conducted;
- Maintaining contacts with buyers or suppliers;
- Direct marketing;
- Compliance with legal obligations and court orders;
- Approving booth designs;
- Providing information with deviating booth construction;
- Reading in and sending login codes;
- Planning, offering and invoicing booth and event security;
- Observance of regulations and compliance with court orders;
- Managing disputes;
Within the scope of executing its services, PlusProducties may exchange your personal data with third parties. Consider for example parties that are involved with the organisation and execution of the trade fairs and events, such as locations, IT suppliers and general and technical support services. PlusProducties also makes use of various consultants who could gain access to your personal data, such as organisation consultants or attorneys.
As an exhibitor, you have access to a specially configured online environment of PlusProducties. PlusProducties can supply the data that you submit in this environment to third parties that may approach you for services supplementary to those of PlusProducties. On the one hand, this data is provided in order to obtain additional income and on the other hand, to offer you as complete a provision of services as possible, so that you can present yourself optimally as an exhibitor.
We may also have to provide your personal data to third parties if we are legally required to do so. The police or the municipality can request data from us, e.g. within the framework of fraud, safety or detection.
If you have any questions about the above, or our approach to privacy, our dedicated Privacy Office, including our Data Protection Officer, will be there to help: firstname.lastname@example.org