Business oriented CRM Consultant at LINAK, Denmark
Business oriented CRM Consultant
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
LINAK is growing and therefore we are looking for another CRM consultant to ensure a positive internal development within our technical competences. The main task will be consultant work within Microsoft Dynamics 365, as well as customisation and configuration of this.
You will work with our current CRM consultant, technical IT and business executive to implement valuecreating and reliable solutions. In addition, you will also be part of integration projects with related applications, such as Business Intelligence and ERP. Your team, BI & CRM, is located in the corporate IT unit of LINAK and consists of 4 people who empower and handle CRM and the Business Intelligence application responsibility globally.
• Participation in CRM related projects
• Configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Technical testing and development of CRM solutions for the organisation
• CRM sparring and support (2nd-3rd level) for the organisation
• Liaison to external partner using service agreement
• have an IT-related education at minimum bachelor level
• are analytical and structured – both within development, testing and documentation processes.
• have knowledge and insight of the role/business. It is a prerequisite that you understand the
business’ needs to create optimal solutions and that you are able to shape and inspire the business
in respect of features within the applications.
• have solid and proven cooperate skills. Your day-to-day tasks will be a mix of technical immersions
and involvement in projects with stakeholders counting IT, business and external partners.
LINAK = great place to work × professional challenges2
We are market leading, we put the customer first and we challenge status quo. This presents us with many exciting professional challenges and we always consider how we can make our work more efficient and innovative. We also offer a sound balance between work and leisure. Our experienced and professional colleagues work together in a team-oriented culture where co-operation and flexibility are
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a reasonable balance between work and leisure time in an environment characterized by openness, honesty and a will to always do better.
If you have any questions please contact Thomas F. B. Damsgaard, Senior Manager, Application & Data, phone +45 7315 1736.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK
Smedevænget 8, Guderup,
Apply at www.LINAK.COM/Career