About The Torarica Group of Hotels
Three internationally renowned hotels, Torarica Resort, Royal Torarica and Eco Torarica, is Suriname’s largest hotel brand with 357 rooms and is a true Surinamese landmark. With more than sixty years of experience the Torarica Group stands for unprecedented hospitality and service in Suriname. The properties are all ideally located along the impressive Suriname River and near the historic city center of Paramaribo, perfectly suitable for both business and relaxing getaways. To learn more about our properties check out www.torarica.com
n The Chef describes the requirements that the work must meet and the manpower (in a quantitative and qualitative sense) and (auxiliary) resources that are required to perform the work. The Chef translates the whole into a budget and offers the department plan and budget.
n The Chef makes an annual analysis of the turnover data of the department and compares the results with the objectives in the strategic plan.
n The Chef follows new developments and trends in the culinary market
n The Chef regularly checks the spending of the budget and analyzes any discrepancies between actual and budgeted costs.
§ The Chef analyzes the production process and the processing process in the kitchen. He checks to what extent the production process and the processing process are effective and efficient and whether they are carried out in accordance with the company's established instructions and procedures.
§ The Chef also checks whether the guests are satisfied with the results achieved by the kitchen.
- Self-employed Cooks Training Level 3 and/or 10 years Work experience
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level
- Applying kitchen techniques (cleaning, cutting, dividing, crushing)
- Applying preparation and cooking techniques
- Applying production techniques
- Applying special preparations in the cold/warm kitchen
- Applying simple/special preparations in the pastry kitchen
- Organoleptic recognition the flavor profile of prepared dishes
- Organoleptic recognition of wine taste profile
- Applying the hygiene code and HACCP guidelines
- Applying legal guidelines in the field of business, hygiene, safety, environmental care, quality and HACCP
- Applying company regulations when cleaning kitchen, inventory and equipment
The Torarica Group of Hotels offers a pleasant work culture with excellent company benefits to include a competitive salary, housing allowance, incentives and vacation days.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >