Cloud Lead Engineer at Danfoss, Denmark
Do you perceive the Cloud as an engineering medium and take pride in operating the systems efficiently for stakeholders? Can you keep pace with Cloud vendors to provide unique, timely and functional solutions? Is automation second nature to you? Then keep on reading, as we have an exciting opportunity for you as our new Cloud Lead Engineer in IT Infrastructure.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
• Facilitate effective use of Automation and Infrastructure-as-Code in diverse projects.
• Ensure and maintain availability of global, critical services in production and other environments.
• Evaluate and design engineering solutions based on multiple technologies, hybrid infrastructure and modern software architecture.
• Support day-to-day operations of the platform and debug issues.
Skills and Experience
• Familiarity with major cloud providers – AWS / Google GCP / Microsoft Azure, with specialization in at least one of them.
• Deep understanding of automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, DSC etc. and cloud-native automation technologies like AWS CloudFormation, Microsoft ARM, Terraform and Packer.
• Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows Server, Linux or Unix administration experience.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP concepts, DNS, DHCP, routing and distributed computing.
• Experienced in high level programming languages like Python, Ruby or Perl, and ability to support software written in other languages like Java and .Net.
• Understanding of performance analysis, capacity planning and disaster recovery.
• Basic database administration and SQL automation.
On a personal level, you are a curious and creative but keep your feet solid on the ground even when working under pressure. You are an expert listener who pushes your peers by asking the right questions that leads to the best possible solutions in every project. You work with a sense of urgency and are driven by delivering strong results, sometimes on short deadlines. An added understanding of DevOps concepts within an IT Infrastructure context, will position you as a strong candidate for this position.
What can Danfoss offer you?
Joining this position as Cloud Lead Engineer, you will be granted a chance to accelerate your career in a global organization, working cross functions, cross cultures and with multimillion DKK budget high priority projects.
Moreover, you will join a company in rapid development, where words as IoT, Connectivity, Smart-housing and digitalization is some of our highest priorities. No matter the position, there will always be great development opportunities within the Danfoss organization.
You will either work from Nordborg, Copenhagen or Hamburg.
For further information about the position, please contact Senior Manager – Server, John Allsopp at +45 2610 9630 or email@example.com. For information about the process, please contact Recruiter, Lisa Gabrielsen Tveen at +45 2859 4039.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYAjPeSbEo