CQV Engineer - Ierland/Ireland
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
The person will be responsible for the successful Preparation of protocols and completion of commissioning and qualification activities on dedicated systems.
They will be responsible for adherence to all clients corporate and local SOP’s.
• Preparation of C&Q protocols to Client standards, ensuring approvals with Quality
• Review of protocols prepared by engineers to ensure adherence to site templates
• Review of executed documents to ensure meets acceptance criteria
• Working with automation resources on site to ensure systems are prepared to allow commissioning to proceed
• Execution of the Commissioning activities for assigned system - - ensure permits in place, participate in mechanical completion walkdowns, and setting up systems for dynamic testing
• Proactively closing out snags on systems and troubleshooting, ensuring all calibrations are carried out to site standards and available as required
• Ensuring all vendors have completed SOP training
• Ensuing Qualification protocols are executed in a controlled manner with highest quality standards
• Ensure subcontractors documentation are produced to site standards and to ensure a smooth transition from commissioning to qualification.
• Liasion with the construction manager to ensure that all activities are covered by safety work permit requirements. Liason with the safety officer to ensure all site-specific risk assessments are carried out. Report in conjunction with assigned engineers on serious health and safety issues.
• Ensure vendors work to specific GMP requirements when requested by clients.
• Responsible for acceptance and sign off systems from CMT. Co-ordination with CMT members to prioritise construction and pre-commissioning activities.
Education & Experience:
• The candidate will have at least 3+ years validation experience and good attention to detail
• Degree Qualified