Customer Success Manager - Canada
Customer Success Manager
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Northern Business Intelligence
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Northern BI provides a winning mix of expert services and the industry-leading Geotab GPS/telematics technology. Our clients gain true business intelligence and return on investment through deployment support and on-going support as client’s set up their operations. It’s Northern BI’s core differentiator and one that offers a unique value proposition for their clients. Northern BI is one of North America’s largest Geotab partner’s and has years of industry experience.
We continue to grow and are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the Northern Business Intelligence team at our Head Office in Dartmouth.
Reporting to the Client Solutions Manager, the Customer Success Managers primary responsibility is to enthusiastically promote the value of our solutions and partner with our clients to build a strategy to deliver continual improvements in value and Return on Investment.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Northern Business Intelligence activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential and ROI of our solution to be realized.
• Leverage a comprehensive understanding of GEOTAB and other products as they become available to provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and areas of opportunity for our customers to gain value from their investment.
• Work with and maintain Customer Records through the CRM.
• Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving continual improvements in achieved ROI and engage other Northern BI resources as necessary.
• Conduct formalized ROI Reviews, as needed, with each client to ensure they are aware of their achieved ROI and determine the next area of focus to add even more value to the relationship.
• Provide timely account or issue status reporting both to customers, the rest of the account team and management.
• Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with the Account Managers to achieve this growth.
• Identify and assess renewal risks and collaborate with the team to secure renewals and prepare documents as required.
• Ad hoc tasks, projects and assignments as requested by the Vice President or president.
• Post Secondary Education in a Business focused program
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an account management, technical support, project
management or consulting related role
• Experience with the GEOTAB product and/or other SaaS products considered an asset
• Ability to communicate and present clearly and effectively
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
• Proven time management skills
• Sound problem-solving abilities
We have a collaborative team environment and like to encourage open-mindedness and idea sharing.
We pride ourselves on close-knit client relationship and in-house expertise and dedication. With opportunities for professional development, exposure to exciting products and technologies and a dedication to employee Health and Wellness, this Maritime based company offers more than just a nine to five!
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
We thank you for your interest in Kerr Group of Companies. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.