Embedded Software Engineers, Finland
Sasken Finland Oy is a combination of talented, ambitious and persistent hardware and software professionals locating in Kaustinen and Tampere.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Sasken operates on all levels ranging from service design to PCB layout, electronics, mechanics, RF design and full stack development. We have a strong track record of successfully delivering R&D product programs in wireless technologies.
Joining Sasken is about joining a culture of low hierarchy, trust and transparency.
We are looking for new Sasians who are eager to make an impact and continuously learn new and better ways of doing things. We thrive on curiosity!
We would like to hear your story, what you are looking for in your next job and how we could help you with that!
Our open positions:
Embedded Software Engineers, Tampere and Kaustinen, Finland
Do you desire to become a master in embedded software systems?
Do you have hands on attitude towards problem solving?
Sasken Finland is looking for Embedded Software Engineers to strengthen our rapidly growing teams in Tampere office. In this position you will have an opportunity to work on a variety of projects using different development platforms, designing and implementing key functionalities of embedded systems. If you want to be part of a team that builds high quality state-of-the-art embedded platform from the scratch, we are the one for you.
• Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Designing, developing, testing and debugging embedded systems software
• Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Support sales operations in quotation phase of embedded systems projects
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Interface with hardware design and development
You have the following key qualifications:
• Software design and development skills in C language
• Basic good understanding and experience of resource constrained embedded systems, firmware development and RTOSes
• BSc or MSc in computer science, information technology, software engineering or other relevant field
• Fluent written and spoken English
We also value the following expertise:
• Good basic skills with laboratory tools like multimeter, oscilloscope and soldering station
• Skills in other programming languages C++, Python
• Experience and knowledge working in Linux environment
• Experience in Linux driver development
• Electronics related skills
For more information please contact Jani Turpeinen, firstname.lastname@example.org , +358 50 3591406.
Apply now by sending your CV and application letter (including your salary request) in our website ( www.sasken.fi/career ).