EMBEDDED TEST AND TEST AUTOMATION, SWEDEN
Personality / Commitment
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
Are you ready for the next step in your career? We have challenging projects within test and test automation and we want to include you in our team!
Job / Skills
We are looking for candidates that have a Master´s or Bachelor´s degree in Engineering and have experience from testing and test automation, primarily within embedded systems. You will work with the developers in the team as well as performing technical studies on your own. You will also work with external partners and other departments in the test/quality area.
You should have excellent cooperation and communications skills but also be prepared to work on individual tasks, taking full ownership for items like;
- Plan and execute test sessions (Functional Tests, Exploratory Tests, Destructive Tests)
- Plan for, construct and maintain automated test systems
- Do measurements in areas like: power consumption, stress, aging
- Experience in System software Testing, Planning and coordinating Test activities, Test case development, Test Execution and Defect resolution.
- Experience in testing Embedded / Linux based systems
- Experience in all stages of functional, usability, regression, load/stress, power consumption and performance testing
- Experience with integration level testing, requiring ability to work with both big picture & in-depth domain knowledge
- Experience with power measurements is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Lifescience and Industry and we are active throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development. Our business model provides that possibility and this allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments.
At ALTEN, we believe in growing together!
Are your interested in this job ? Send your English written CV to Rob.Floris@arbetsformedlingen.se and we will invite you for a personal meeting at the fair.