Food & Beverage Manager
About The Torarica Group of Hotels
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
Three internationally renowned hotels, Torarica Resort, Royal Torarica and Eco Torarica, is Suriname’s largest hotel brand with 357 rooms and is a true Surinamese landmark. With more than sixty years of experience the Torarica Group stands for unprecedented hospitality and service in Suriname. The properties are all ideally located along the impressive Suriname River and near the historic city center of Paramaribo, perfectly suitable for both business and relaxing getaways. To learn more about our properties check out www.torarica.com
The F&B Manager is responsible for managing operations for all restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, outside catering and other events, ensuring optimal guest and staff satisfaction while training staff, working within budgets and increasing the revenue.
- Assigning work, giving directions and instructions.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations in the field of safety, HACCP, Green Key and work presentation method
- Coordinate operational matters within the teams, discuss bottlenecks and determine solutions and measures to be taken.
- Performing control activities in the POS system.
- Responsible for the financial flows of the department.
- Perform menu engineering on a quarterly basis.
- Signaling and following up on technical defects.
- Realizing the financial objectives.
- Taking responsibility for inventories.
- Prepare the department budget with proposals for capital investments.
A completed HBO diploma in the study of Hotel Management;
At least 2 to 3 years of work experience in Food & Beverage area;
Has a certain degree of financial insight;
Able to work structurally and systematically;
Can work well in a team and motivate teams to maintain and stimulate the highest performance;
Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
Functioning under work pressure;
The Torarica Group of Hotels offers a pleasant work culture with excellent company benefits to include a competitive salary, housing allowance, incentives and vacation days.