Newly graduated Engineers for a life-changing career within digitalisation and automation, Kalundbor
Newly graduated Engineers for a life-changing career within digitalisation and automation, Kalundborg, Denmark
Are you looking for a life-changing career within modern technology to improve performance and simplify processes?
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company employing 47,000 employees worldwide. At our Manufacturing Hubs in Denmark, we are ramping up to optimize and improve our production through development and implementation of state-of-the-art technology.
Our aim is to be at forefront of technology within pharmaceutical manufacturing technology, and to drive automatization and digitalisation of the Novo Nordisk manufacturing value chain. For this we need the brightest and most innovative minds.
We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. That’s why we strive for continuous development. Do you want to join us?
Join our pipeline for Manufacturing IT?
It only takes a few minutes to bring you a step closer to a life-changing career. Express your interest now and join the pipeline to be considered as a potential match for all current and upcoming positions across the organization in Denmark.
By applying, we’ll match your profile on a continuous basis against all suitable positions to ensure you don’t miss out on a life-changing career.
When an opportunity arises, we will reach out and invite you for an interview. We will keep your application for six months ensuring the best opportunities to provide a solid match for open positions within e.g.:
- Advanced automation
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Collaborative- and industrial robotics
- Machine vision
- Machine learning
- Mechanical design and simulation
- Virtual or augmented reality
You will work alongside specialists from various fields within biotechnology, technology, and innovation who will be your mentors to guide you through our digital transformation journey.
You will be a fully-fledged member of the team from day one, and we count on you to present your ideas. In return, we promise that you play an instrumental role in the development and scaling of technology across the production at our manufacturing hub.
You will gain extensive knowledge in all aspects of technology and solution development, and work with stakeholders from all over the world. At Novo Nordisk we strive to create a workplace where everyone can contribute with their skills.
Your responsibilities summed up:
- Participate in projects around improvement of our manufacturing setup
- Take part in cross functional activities advancing the use of innovative novel and existing technology
- Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of operations information systems to monitor manufacturing efficiency.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master’s degree within Automation, IT, Autonomous systems, Robotics or another related field
- Someone with an innovative and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong knowledge within IT/OT
- A technical background, preferably within engineering, digitalisation and automation
- Work systematically and with the ability to develop and implement practical actions to deal with issues
- Want to play a role in strategic projects, where you will be part of setting the direction for the future Industry 4.0.
- Have proficient oral and written communications skills in English
As documentation according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) rules is part of our daily work, it is important that you thrive in ensuring that all your work is well documented.
Check list when applying
- It is crucial that you answer the questions provided when you apply, because we use this information to match your profile with open positions.
- When applying, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When “unlocked” it will state: “Profile visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”.
- You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, and please make sure to delete previous cover letters from your profile.
- We encourage you to include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV.
- To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
- We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
If you have questions about your career opportunities or vacant positions, please contact Gitte Søgaard on +45 3077 7671.
Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV.
How to apply?
see the vacancy here and apply online:
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Der er 50 ledige stillinger
More information about this job