Process Consultant - Supply Chain, Denmark
Process Consultant - Supply Chain at LINAK, Denmark
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
If you can see yourself work cross functionally, conduct test, training and go live support to our global organisation and if you are just fine with a relative high number of travelling days a year – then we might have the right opportunity for you.
LINAK is currently implementing a new ERP platform globally and to strengthen our roll-out team we are looking for a number of process consultants who will work fulltime with deploying this new platform.
You will work in close cooperation with our Global Process Owners. In the specific roll-outs, you will be responsible for configuring the defined processes in cooperation with the local team.
• Take ownership of your part of the project plan and make sure the tasks are completed according to plan
• Set-up test environment
• Conduct testing of processes and systems
• Conduct training of local process owners
• Support go-live and the stabilisation phase after go live
• Report back to the Global Process Owner
• are either a newly graduated bachelor or candidate within a technical or commercial discipline or you
have years of experience within manufacturing or technical disciplines with focus on supply chain.
• are excellent at creating relations, co-operation and you can associate with colleagues across a global organization.
• thrive in a busy working environment and enjoy having more than one task at the same time.
• believe in standardized work as the foundation for any improvement.
• are fluent in Danish and English (oral and written).
LINAK = great place to work × professional challenges2
We are market leading, we put the customer first and we challenge status quo. This presents us with many exciting professional challenges and we always consider how we can make our work more efficient and innovative. We also offer a sound balance between work and leisure. Our experienced and professional colleagues work together in a team-oriented culture where co-operation and flexibility are
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a reasonable balance between work and leisure time in an environment characterized by openness, honesty and a will to always do better.
For additional information regarding the job please contact Corporate Senior Director, Supply Chain, Michael S. Jensen, 7315 1515.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the ideal candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Smedevænget 8, Guderup,
Apply at www.LINAK.COM/Career