Project Scheduler - Ierland/Ireland
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
• The Senior Project Planner / Scheduler will provide Lead Scheduling support on Large Pharma Projects as part of the Project Controls team to develop strategy and plan the execution of projects for our clients to meet their business needs. Our clients are primarily in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Micro Electronic industry sectors. DPS provides full EPCMV (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management and Validation) services to its clients.
The DPS Project Controls & Procurement department operates as part of a multi-disciplinary team, serving both our Clients and internal management, in the following areas:
• Cost Management
• Earned Value Progress Measurement of Engineering during Detail Design
• Contracts Administration,
• Planning / Scheduling and Reporting.
• Procurement of Free Issue Equipment.
• Retention and analysis of Historic Data.
The Senior Project Planner / Scheduler will develop the strategies, execution plan and ensure the schedule is built, analysed, reviewed and outlined to the wider team during the design, procurement, construction and C&Q phases. Responsibilities will include development of various levels of project schedules through the life cycle of the project, including interactive planning, resource loading, progress updating, variance analysis, recovery planning, construction pull plans, interaction with design, construction and C&Q disciplines and client owner teams.
Knowledge and experience in current Scheduling software is a requirement of the position.
The successful candidate will be exposed to Pharmaceutical, Food and Heavy Industrial projects both in the Engineering Office and on Project Sites, in the following phases;
• Conceptual study.
• Detail engineering & procurement.
• Commissioning and qualification.
• Close out & handover.
The Senior Planning / Scheduling Lead will be expected to:
• Lead interactive planning and scheduling reviews within house & Client teams.
• Attend project design meetings and present / advise any planning / scheduling issues.
• Attend onsite construction meetings and present / advise any planning / scheduling issues.
• Provide input into project proposals and attend proposal clarification meetings.
Skills, Education & Experience
• Engineering, Construction Management or Surveying – degree level.
• 10+ years’ experience in Project Planning / Scheduling.