Research Technician, Protein production (6064), Finland
VTT is a visionary research, development and innovation partner. We drive sustainable growth and tackle the biggest global challenges of our time and turn them into growth opportunities. We go beyond the obvious to help the society and companies to grow through technological innovations. We have over 75 years of experience of top-level research and science-based results. VTT´s turnover and other operating income is 258 M€. VTT is at the sweet spot where innovation and business come together.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
VTT – beyond the obvious. www.vttresearch.com
With us you will be responsible for
- Laboratory project work with eukaryotic microbes
- Perform laboratory experiments supervised by scientists
We expect you to have
- Technical training degree in laboratory work
- Work experience in molecular biology
- Excellent laboratory skills and experience in molecular biology
- Strong experience in gene technology techniques
- Experience working with yeast or filamentous fungi would be beneficial
- Good scientific reporting skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
As a person you are
- Skilfully and precisely performs experiments
- Has ability to work independently
- Works well with other team members
- Contributes to a good working environment
- World class research team and technology
- Highly experienced team working on academic and industrial research projects
- International team
- Working in areas that have a high impact on society such as biofuels, sustainable food proteins, animal and human medicine.
For further information
Do you want to join us to develop new biotechnology and microbial systems for protein production? We work on topics of great important to society such as production of sustainable, animal free food proteins, production of vaccines to reduce antibiotics use in animals, enzyme mixtures for biofuel production, and therapeutic proteins for human medicine.
For more information about the position, you can contact Chris Landowski, email@example.com , tel. +358 4048 20856 Feb 4th 12-13 and Feb 7th 12-13.
Find out what Finland can offer you: