Sales Support Engineer
We are looking for a Sales Support Engineer for the area of High Performance Computing (HPC), AI and data analytics. Your role is to support industrial sales of LUMI supercomputer related services in Northern Finland as a part of our Kajaani sales team.
More information about this job
respond by email
LUMI is one of three EuroHPC pre-exascale supercomputers in Europe It is located in Kajaani and hosted by CSC – IT Center for Science. LUMI is the fastest supercomputer in Europe and 3rd fastest globally. 20 percent of the LUMI´s capacity is allocated for industrial use. LUMI offers exceptional opportunities for Finnish companies to boost their RDI activities by using big scale artificial intelligence (AI) and data analytics. Some of the application areas LUMI is expected to help companies are machine learning and neural networks, natural language processing (NLP), advanced simulations and digital modelling, self-driving vessels, health and life sciences.
Key Responsibilities of the sales support engineer:
- Identifying new sales opportunities and supporting in LUMI sales projects for the industry mainly in Northern Finland
- Collaborating with LUMI technical support team and other CSC teams for HPC, AI and data analytics
- Learning new technologies and tools related to HPC
What we are expecting from you:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in relevant department (e.g. Engineering or Computer Science)
- Competence on AI and data analytics technologies
- Understanding of HPC industry and technologies
- Experience from one or more data-intensive industrial segments and tools is an advantage
- Interest to develop your personal competencies and ability to learn quickly new things
- Open minded, customer-oriented mindset with good communication skills in Finnish and English
- Ability to take initiatives and drive results
- Team player, but also able to operate independently
We offer to you interesting career opportunities in the fast growing, multi-cultural expert organization with good employee benefits.
Please send your application until 9.4.2023 via our job portal https://cscfi.recruitee.com .
For further information about this position, please contact Director Jukka-Pekka Partanen, jukka-pekka.partanen(at)csc.fi, +358 40 544 3501.
CSC – IT Center for Science is a non-profit state enterprise with special tasks. It is owned by the Finnish government and higher education institutions. We develop and offer high-quality ICT services for research, education, culture, public administration and companies to enhance our customers’ success and ultimately benefit the whole society.
Our accomplished staff form the grounds of our success. We offer you interesting work in a supportive atmosphere with the opportunity to develop your own expertise in an international company with long traditions. At CSC, your colleagues are friendly, enthusiastic and curious top-notch experts in their field.
CSC – Jobs for Brilliant Minds