Senior Road Engineer, Lyngby, Denmark
Senior Road Engineer, Lyngby, Denmark
Do you want to be responsible for the technical design large and small road and highway projects? Can you understand the customer's needs and incorporate smart and sustainable solutions? And are you an experienced road engineer? So take your career to the next level with us.
Become Part Of Our Roads, Airports And Digitalisation Department In Lyngby, Denmark
Based in Lyngby, your 130 new colleagues in the department are part of one of Denmark's strongest infrastructure communities of more than 1,000 employees. We create and maintain infrastructure with sustainable solutions that cover the entire project life cycle from feasibility studies to the main project, over supervision, to operation and maintenance.
Expand Your Potential On A Team Of Professional Experts
You will be an important part of our team of experts and generalists and work closely with our professional management in the Road section. You will work independently with design on interdisciplinary projects, as well as contribute to the education of the next generation of young, talented engineers. It will be natural for you to support digitalization and BIM in our projects.
In your daily work, you will contribute and be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing smart solutions within road design in Denmark and internationally, with the possibility for international secondments
- Overseeing the technical design for projects of all sizes
- Working with other team members to deliver project designs
- Working together with clients to implement value engineering for optimal outcomes
- Preparation and review of tender documentation
- Mentoring junior engineers and their professional development
We give you the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and expand your potential in a unique professional environment, just as you get the opportunity to develop your colleagues with the skills you bring into play. In collaboration with your manager, you set the direction for your ambitions and development, and build up your competencies daily as part of our Danish and foreign projects. We make and encourage room for differences and independence in solving tasks and provide the ability to develop your good ideas – this is how we create well-being and commitment with us.
Your Skills. Our Team. Together We Create The Future
Your skills and the desire to learn new things and learn from you are the key to our success. Across disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You will contribute with your expertise and commitment and have the opportunity to define a direction for the wide range of exciting tasks we have.
We believe that the right person for the position is solution-oriented and professionally well-founded, someone who is motivated by understanding the customer's needs and translating it into buildable projects.
In addition, you have:
- A bachelors or masters in engineering
- 10+ years of experience on road and infrastructure projects
- Solid knowledge of design tools – preferably OpenRoads Design and Microstation however, it is not crucial which ones you know, but you work at a high level in one or more of them
- Have previous experience or led the design on large multi-disciplinary projects
- Experience with professional management and a good network is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Do You Have Any Questions?
Contact Head of Section Richard Ward at email@example.com
How To Apply
Click on this link:
under "Ansøg" and tell us why you are the right person for the position. We look forward to receiving your application soon, as we hold regular interviews.
The application deadline is April 21st, 2023.
Equal Treatment In The Employment Relationship
COWI offers equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, age or disability. This includes all terms and conditions, including recruitment, recruitment, promotion, termination, dismissal, leave, remuneration and courses/training.