Service Advisor - Canada
Steele Auto Group has immediate openings for a Service Advisor.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As Service Advisor, you are the dealership’s front-line customer-relations and service representative. Overall responsibilities include explaining recommended service work in the service department and consulting with customers about additional needed services.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you have experience working directly with customers in a customer service and/or sales role.
• Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms and clarifying description of problems.
• Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor.
• Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
• Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates and answering questions and concerns.
• Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
• Enhance the store's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• At least three years' customer service experience and proven success in sales.
• Previous experience in an Automotive Service Advisor role considered an asset
• Strong interpersonal skill: a good listener who is able to cultivate relationships.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
• Good organization and learning skills.
• Full benefits package
• Company match RRSP program
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Competitive wages
• A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.