Service technician CNC/automatication, Denmark
Do you enjoy being in the front line, can you execute and provide a service that makes customers request your name - every time?
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
As an external service technician at LINDLARSEN you are our representative in the field.
Armed with strong insight and the goal of winning the customers' enthusiasm, you solve everything from machine breakdown to programming! Your technical expertise and ability to quickly figure out the challenges makes the customers cheer!
During your first year you have gone through:
• Has participated in introduction and gained knowledge, which includes service and mainte-nance in close association with colleagues, mainly of machines equipped with CNC or PLC con-trol
• Carried out projects within setup, troubleshooting, programming and repair of a wide range of machinery and constructions, ranging from CNC, electricity, mechanics, automation and in-dustrial robots
• With a high level of responsibility and empathy has trained and advised the customers in op-timization and creating value, with a focus on preventive maintenance, service and machine operation
• When in need, you seek direct help from the machine suppliers and becomes a well-liked pro-fessional which the team uses for advice and in training of new colleagues
• Captures potential for process optimization and sales potential and actively contributes with leads to your colleagues
• Participate in recommended courses that refine your technical skill and expand your field of work expertise
If you are motivated by completing the above, your toolbox probably already contains…
• Experience in operating production, troubleshooting and programming of CNC machines and automation technology
• Language skills in written and oral English and preferably German
• A personality that works analytically, focused and proactively
The LINDLARSEN organization...
You become part of a well-established and experienced team of 30 people who all want to contribute positively to your learning and support you in an everchanging everyday life. With us at LINDLARSEN, we value loyalty and credibility, this also characterizes the way we treat our customers. Here the deci-sion-making processes are short, and the organization is characterized by a flat structure.
At LINDLARSEN, we deliver production optimization that benefits the bottom line of our customers in Denmark. We offer solid competencies and solutions consisting of machines and plant, service, spare parts and consumables - primarily for the wood, aluminum and plastic processing industry, based on more than 40 years of experience in the industry.
Do the customers request you?
Then send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from you.