Software Developer - Canada
Meer informatie over deze baan >
REDspace is looking for Software Developers to join our growing, cross-functional team. We build engaging and complex web applications for some of the biggest entertainment and enterprise clients in the world like Turner, Viacom, Sony, and IBM.
To best serve our clients, our ideal candidates will stay on top of technology trends and look for innovative ways to approach every project—big or small. You’re a passionate, collaborative person who is eager to create cutting-edge solutions and take on any new opportunities to learn. With a strong attention to detail, you’re always willing to go the extra mile to help our clients transform their business.
What we expect.
● 3+ years of web based application development experience.
● Proficient at generating code in existing code bases and from scratch.
● Strong understanding of the following:
○ Web architecture & web standards
○ CSS3, SCSS
○ Ecmascript 2015 & Ecmascript 5
○ Experience with NodeJS, Express
○ Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, Sprints & Kanban
○ Source Code Management (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket)
○ Node Ecosystem Build Tools (Webpack, Gulp, NPM)
○ Integrating with REST API’s
○ Familiarity with SQL and NOSQL style databases.
○ Experience working with AWS
● Work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment that requires meeting tight deadlines.
● Ability to work both individually and collaboratively with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and clients.
● Great attitude and sense of humour (even if it’s just making yourself laugh). You'll be
hard-pressed to find egos around here.
● Passion for learning new technologies and desire to stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
● Taking pride and ownership of everything your assigned, seeing all tasks through to completion.
● Familiarity with open source content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress)
● Experience with TypeScript
● Test & Behavior Driven Development Practices
● Experience with Continuous Integration Tools and Processes
● Understanding of server side languages (PHP, Go)
● Experience with GraphQL
What you can expect.
One of the big plus sides of working at REDspace is we look out for you.
Your well-being. We offer fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage, pension plan contribution matching, access to a free on-site gym, and a healthy living allowance.
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. With an annual professional development allowance and trips to the world’s biggest and best tech conferences, we give you the chance to grow and learn new skills.
Your happiness. You’ll enjoy coming to work every day. We make sure to create a flexible environment with remote work options, newcomers relocation assistance, free delicious snacks, saunas, and much more.
Want to work for one of Canada’s top employers? Send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio!
This position is based out of our Bedford office and offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. We appreciate your interest in REDspace. Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Where to find us!
168-1595 Bedford Hwy
Bedford NS, Canada B4A 3Y4
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.