Software Developer - Canada
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference #: CD100
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave, we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience - and we're growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here - we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
Our Delivery Development team is looking for a highly-motivated, experienced and enthusiastic developer to join our growing team. You will work with project managers, our analyst team, and the rest of the development team to build and deploy our next generation product suite to thousands of retail stores across the world. You’ll help shape our architecture and infrastructure, design and develop highly available services, and help automate our processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain a cross-platform suite of retail management applications.
• Write clean, maintainable code and automated tests.
• Collaborate with other developers and participate in group discussions and activities.
• Maintain and write documentation for features and processes.
• Participate in code review, design discussions, and feedback sessions.
• Adhere to industry best practices regarding security and performance.
• You must have 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining applications using C as the primary language and MySQL.
• You must have 5+ years of software development under your belt.
• You have worked extensively with distributed version control systems, such as Git.
• You are proficient in evaluating and implementing new and emerging technologies.
• You are familiar with good architecture and software design principles.
• You are passionate about delivering quality products and great user experiences.
• You have experience with DevOps principles and practices.
Additional experience that would be preferred, but not required (in order of preference):
• Computer Science or related diploma/degree.
• Proficiency in C# and microservices.
• You have experience working on a Waterfall/Agile/Kanban development team.
• Background in data analysis and development involving large databases.
• You are familiar with good design principles.
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Reference # CD100
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.