UI Designer, Denmark
We’re looking for a passionate and creative UI Designer to turn our software into intelligent and easy-to-use products for our customers and shape and own the user interface design of our products. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
You’ll work hands-on, producing wireframes, prototypes and specifications and act as a facilitator for innovation in a fast-moving technology company. Your primary role will be producing pixel perfect UI designs that can be handed over to our developers to be implemented.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Establish and promote design guidelines, practices and standards
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Research and forecast user behavior that lead in to intelligent usage flows, beautiful visuals and easy-to-use interfaces
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Identify and troubleshoot UI problems
As a person, you like to take initiative, to solve problems and are motivated to develop design solutions in a creative, hence organized manner. You thrive working in an agile and fast-paced environment and are eager to drive product innovation by creating appealing design.
Further, you have a passion for design and you’re excited about collaborating and communicating closely with respective teams and stakeholders.
Additionally, you have:
• Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role
• Proficient skills in using any modern tool to communicate your solutions (e.g. Axure, Creative Cloud, Sketch, etc.)
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or similar related field
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• The ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
• Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• General experience in planning and conducting user tests (e.g. guerrilla testing, remote usability testing, etc.)
• The ability to provide evidence of user centered, imaginative and realistic solutions
• Are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. We go the extra mile to ensure that our employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in our dynamic, international work environment. Our modern, open office space, in the heart of Copenhagen, creates an inspiring work atmosphere; we serve breakfast and lunch every day, drink very decent coffee and have fun Friday bars. Together we believe we can achieve great success and we are on a mission to conquer the world.
Now that we’ve caught your attention, it’s time for you to catch ours. Send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. If you have any work / portfolio you want to show us, please feel free to attach it too or send us a link. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Consultant, Imke Wieboldt at +45 31 79 17 15.
At Ageras, we are all about making complex things simple, and that is because we believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. We are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers. We are an ambitious, young and fast-paced technology company in Copenhagen. After 6 years we are financially backed by one of the largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp, and have a footprint in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK.